- Product name
Within Kevy, you can associate product(s) with brands or categories.
Associating a product to a brand is simple.
1. If you would like to create a new Brand first, start here. Otherwise, skip to Step 6.
2. On the left-hand menu, navigate to Products > Brands.
3. The resulting view shows all of the brands saved from earlier. Select Create Brand from the top right.
4. Enter in the Brand details here – Name, URL Path, Description, and Page Title.
5. Select Create Brand when done. You can create as many brands as you’d like.
6. Now, let’s associate a Product to a Brand. Select Products from the sub-navigation of Products in the left-hand menu.
7. You will see a list of the Products that Kevy has recognized. Click on the Product you would like to add to a Brand.
8. You will now see a page showing the details of the Product. Click Edit Product.
9. Then select the brand from the drop-down provided.
10. Select Update Product at the bottom of the details page to save.
Note that you can associate as many products with one brand as you would like.