You may encounter times when you need to import contacts directly into lists within Kevy. We have made this simple for you to do through our Import Wizard. To import your list of contacts, simply follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to "Lists" under the "Segmentation" tab in the left-hand menu of Kevy.
2. Click on the green "Create List" button on the top right-hand side. Once you are on the create list page, you will name your list. Be sure to select 'Static List' from the drop down. You are not able to import contacts into Dynamic Lists since Dynamic lists are based on segmentation rules.
3. Once you have named your static lists, click Save. You will now be taken to the list main page. You will see a tab above the list table that says "Import Contacts". Click on that button and it will open the Import Wizard.
4. Once you are in the Import Wizard, simply follow the steps and click save when done. An email will be sent to your email address as soon as import is complete.
Quick Tips On Imports:
- Email is always required so ensure every contact on your list includes an email.
- You can select to override existing data by clicking the checkbox to the right of the mapped field.
- If some contacts are unable to be imported, the confirmation email will include details on which contacts failed so you can correct the data and re-import.